Since 2017, the Community Pregnancy Center (CPC) has been providing resources and support for young women and families facing the challenges of an unplanned pregnancy.
All services are free and available to everyone regardless of race, religion, age, or gender. No one in need would ever be turned away.
Our Commitment to Care:
- Clients are treated in a caring manner, with kindness and compassion.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence, and will only be disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.